Halong Bay for 2 days 1 night with Kayak on Bien Ngoc Cruise
Everybody knows Halong bay is one of the world's heritages but not all of them know why it is claimed a heritage. Halong is famous for its beautiful scenery, great creation of nature, fresh air and wonderful climate to all tourists who want to get away from busy life and to discover the gift of The Creator.. Halong bayis located 170 km away from Hanoi; far enough for tourists to see such a different in the freshening weather .The Bay contains nearly 3000 islands and islets, gorgeous beaches which make Halong bay attractive the most.
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG (-/L/D)
- 8.30: Shuttle bus will pick up for a drive to Halong Bay. On the way, we stop for refreshment and photos.
- 12.30: Boarding Bien Ngoc Cruise. Welcome drink is served.
- 13.00-14.30: Lunch is served while cruising through Halong Bay. Roam around the labyrinth of the Bay through the Fighting Cock, Canh Buom, and stop for swimming then go for visiting Sung Sot cave (The Sudden Surprise). Kayak to Luon cave, Dau Nguoi Mountain, Titop beach.
- 18.30: Docking for overnight.
- 19.30: Dinner is served. Overnight on the Junk.
Day 2: HALONG - HANOI (B/-/-)
- 08-09.30: Buffet breakfast while cruising back to Halong wharf and visit Fire Island, Dinh Huong Island, floating village.
- 10.30: Luggage pulls out. Clear all bills.
- 11.30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say Goodbye.
- 12.00: Shuttle bus will take you back to Hanoi. Bai Tu Long Tours is to serve you next time!
- English-Speaking guide on board
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong
- Welcome drink, Vietnamese seafood Lunch and Dinner
- Fruit basket in
- Buffet Breakfast
- Tea and coffee during trip
- Insurance fee on junk
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service
- All land transportation Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi by shuttle bus
- All airfares and transfer
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses (drinks, extra services and tips)
Price in US $ per person
Bien Ngoc cruises
Bien Ngoc cruise 3 days 2 nights