Deposit and Payment
- On request for a tour booking a non-refundable deposit will apply to cover the
costs of processing and confirming your tour program.
- After payment is received a receipt will be issued and full details of your
itinerary emailed to you.
- Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and
accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- The remaining balance of the tour price is due upon arrival and payable at our
office in Vietnam.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, and sent to us via email.
- An administration fee will apply to all cancellations to cover the costs we
- The amount of administration fee will depend on the time period between
receiving the cancellation notice and the start of the booked tour program.
- The fee amount will be at Sail Back In Time discretion.
- This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change
without prior notice.
- Should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately.
- Should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms
and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after
the trip has begun.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of Sail Back In Time
if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals
or services not utilised by tour members.
- If Sail Back In Time cancels a group adventure trip which is guaranteed, you
are entitled to a full refund.
- The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have
incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable
flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- While travelling with Sail Back In Time
you agree to accept the authority of the guide and local operator at all times.
- You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate
the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members.
- You understand that Sail Back In Time
reserves the right to decline, or accept any person as a member of the group at
- You acknowledge that Sail Back In Time contracts with a network of companies,
government agencies and individuals to assist in the running of its tours. To
the best of Sail Back In Time knowledge, these third parties are qualified to
perform the duties they are contracted to perform.
- However Sail Back In Time will not be held liable for any injury, damage,
loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behaviour of these third
- Sail Back In Time will not accept responsibility or liability for any
traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of the country visited.
- All Sail Back In Time travellers should be of good physical health and be able
to participate in the group travel experience fully.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all Sail Back In Time travellers.
- Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical
expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend it
covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.